Curso Managing An International Team
The Keys To Intercultural Management
Internationalisation today means working with people of different nationalities and cultures, inside France and all over the world.
This new situation requires an open-minded approach to management: setting objectives, working methods and communication.
Los clientes que vieron este curso también vieron ...
Programa de la formación
1. Identify the keys to efficiency in an international context.
- The meaning of "multicultural" and the sensitive aspects of intercultural relationships.
- Clarify your own approach to international situations and the "multicultural" factor.
- Learn how to develop intercultural skills.
- Learn how to analyse and use the resources of your environment.
- Evaluate the risks of the professional practices in your organisation.
2. Develop one's competences as an intercultural manager.
- Identify how self-perception and perception of others impacts your own behaviour.
- Identify individual and group rationale.
- Give meaning to people's behaviours.
- Build your managerial competences encompassing the cultural factor.
3. Communicate efficiently in a multicultural context.
- Exchange information with people of different nationalities.
- Evaluate your capacity to be empathetic and curious.
- Understand the impact of cultural and ethnic differences on conflicts.
- Anticipate the risks of cultural rejection.
- Develop strategies to facilitate the resolution of disagreements and conflicts.
4. Capitalise on one's intercultural experience.
- Design better intercultural practices.
- Take ownership of your Iearning plan.
A quién va dirigida
- Experienced manager and business people, regularly involved in international work situations.
- Excellent knowledge of english: the course is delivered entirely in English.
- It is recommended to have previously followed a course on management basics.
- Deal with the different cultural references systems of colleagues and work contacts.
- ldentify the key success factors in an international context.
- Organise management to be able to reach objecttves.
- Create conditions for people to take responsibility.
- Set up effective communication processes.
- Communicate more easily in English.
- This training is entirely conducted in English.
- Dynamic teaching methods: numerous practical exercises directly linked to each participant's professional experience.
- An expert consultant with extensive international experience.
- A programme adapted to your challenges and context individual analyses and a participant manual to help you examine your current management practices and behaviours.