Curso \ referencia 20A13
Curso - Helping clients succeed®: filling your pipeline®
Pipeline management: effective prospecting with measurable return
Referencia : 20A13
Duración : 1 día ( 7 horas)
(Precio para un grupo de hasta 12 personas)
Un equipo de consultores está a tu disposición para ofrecerte un contenido adaptado, a medida de tus objetivos.
Compartir esta formación
Hundreds of calls, dozens of emails, and only a handful of appointments to show for it - it's frustrating!
What if there was an effective, predictable approach to prospecting that could turn the cycle around and generate unprecedented conversion rates - would you be interested?
FranklinCovey es partner exclusivo del Grupo Cegos en España
Dirigido a ?
- Sales professionals.
- Sales teams.
Contenido de la formación
1. Foundation | 60 mins
- Identify the mindsets and behaviors of top performers.
- Establish specific prospecting goals to ensure a measurable return on
investment at the end of the 12-week implementation process.
2. Transform the sales funnel | 30 mins
- Challenge conventional, ineffective thinking and make a conscious
decision to approach prospecting using "reason vs. random."
3. Intent counts more than technique | 45 mins
- Learn to focus intent on helping their clients succeed by applying the science of persuasion and by seeking mutual benefit.
4. Prioritize | 60 mins
- Uncover specific criteria that can predictably score prospects based on
the likelihood of becoming clients.
- Identify and target current prospects using the prioritize tool.
5. Prepare | 60 mins
- Discover new resources and tools for gathering research.
- Develop a strategy to create and maintain a solid referral network.
6. Plan | 75 mins
- Gain the confidence needed to overcome objections and push-backs by
anticipating them beforehand.
- Create carefully scripted opening statements that will pique interest and
- Develop a framework for creating effective sales kits.
7. The PlayBook | 30 mins
- Commit to implementing the strategies and tools over the course of
12-weeks to ensure a sustained change in behavior.
12-WEEK IMPLEMENTATION PLAYBOOK
- Each week, for 12 weeks, participants implement the
principles they learned in the work session.
- Participants are held accountable through regularly
scheduled report backs to their sales leaders or coach
"Nowhere in the sales process do a few minutes of dialogue more quickly determine whether we continue or end our relationship than during the initial interaction."
RANDY ILLIG, CO-AUTHOR, LET'S GET REAL OR LET'S NOT PLAY
Objetivos de la formación
- Identifying the mindsets and behaviours for effective approach to prospects.
- Understanding the purpose of prospecting.
- Developing skillsets for value calling: prioritizing, preparing and planning.
- Discover strategies and acquiring tools for opening statements and overcoming objections.
THE KNOWING-DOING GAP:
- There's a lot of "good" sales training available to sales professionals. The secret is finding a way to get good at doing the right things!
- Helping Clients Succeed®: Filling Your Pipeline® employs an expert-designed playbook process to help sales professionals apply what they learned over the course of 12 weeks to ensure sustained behavior change.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT:
- Helping Clients Succeed®: Filling Your Pipeline® was designed to guarantee a clear and significant return on investment. From start to finish, participants work on current deals while tracking and reporting their progress.
- OUR PROMISE: You and your sales team can become significantly better at filling your pipeline as you apply the mindsets, skillsets, and toolsets of top performers over the course of 12 weeks.
- Participant Guidebook.
- 12-Week Implementation Playbook.
- USB Flash Drive Wit.
- implementation videos and tools.
- Call Plan Pad.
- Quick Reference and Yellow Lights Cards.
Grupo medio de 8 a 12 participantes
El precio por persona de la formación en abierto incluye :
La documentación y material de trabajo, el certificado de formación, así como los cafés de las pausas y los almuerzos en común con los participantes.
Es entstehen keine zusätzlichen Liefer- & Versandkosten