Curso Helping clients succeed®: closing the sale®
Influence decisions to achieve win-win outcomes Novedad
Research from CSO Insights showed that only one out of six sales presentations had greater than a 50/50 chance of resulting in a sale. Why is that?
After more than a decade of working with sales professionals all over the world, we have observed that there are two common mistakes that keep many sales professionals from winning more deals:
- They present to open, rather than to close.
- Their presentations are information rich and decision poor.
Helping Clients Succeed: Closing The Sale is designed to help sales leaders and their teams close more sales by applying the mindsets and skillsets of the world's top performers.
FranklinCovey es partner exclusivo del Grupo Cegos en España
Los clientes que vieron este curso también vieron ...
Programa de la formación
The closing zone | (75 mins)
- Carefully organize each client call to influence and benefit the client's decision-making process.
- Begin narrowing decisions that lead to the final business decision.
Identify the end in mind decision | (55 mins)
- Determine the one decision the client needs to make at the end of the meeting.
- Ensure that the decision is client-centric, is singular, and that "no" is an acceptable answer.
Address client key beliefs | (40 mins)
- Demonstrate the ability to validate the client's key beliefs to their satisfaction.
- Develop proof points that enable the End in Mind Decision.
Resolve objections | (130 mins)
- View objections as an opportunity rather than a threat.
- Apply a predictable, 3-part approach to resolving objections.
Prepare the conditions for good decision making | (70 mins)
- Develop a plan for how to influence the conditions for good decisionmaking before each client meeting.
- Focus on achieving win-win outcomes.
- Prepare a powerful open and close for each client meeting.
Closing call plan
12-WEEK IMPLEMENTATION PLAYBOOK
- Each week, for 12 weeks, participants implement the
principles they learned in the work session.
- Participants are held accountable through regularly
scheduled report backs to their sales leaders or coach
"Nowhere in the sales process do a few minutes of dialogue more quickly determine whether we continue or end our relationship than during the initial interaction."
RANDY ILLIG, CO-AUTHOR, LET'S GET REAL OR LET'S NOT PLAY
A quién va dirigida
- Sales professionals.
- Sales teams.
- Sell with the intent to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Skillfully prepare and create the conditions for good decisionmaking in every client meeting.
- Spend less time talking at the client, and more time discussing with the client those decisions that will best serve the client's needs.
- Follow a simple, reliable process for good decision-making.
With the right advocacy skills, you demonstrate more effectively how your solution will help your client get what they want and need. In this program you will learn how to win deals more consistently by applying the skillsets of top performers.
- Participant Guidebook.
- 12-Week Implementation Playbook.
- USB Flash Drive Wit.
- implementation videos and tools.
- Call Plan Pad.
- Quick Reference and Yellow Lights Cards.