Internationalisation today means working with people of different nationalities and cultures, inside France and all over the world.
This new situation requires an open-minded approach to management: setting objectives, working methods and communication.
Programa de la formación
1. Identify the keys to efficiency in an international context.
- The meaning of "multicultural" and the sensitive aspects of intercultural relationships.
- Clarify your own approach to international situations and the "multicultural" factor.
- Learn how to develop intercultural skills.
- Learn how to analyse and use the resources of your environment.
- Evaluate the risks of the professional practices in your organisation.
2. Develop one's competences as an intercultural manager.
- Identify how self-perception and perception of others impacts your own behaviour.
- Identify individual and group rationale.
- Give meaning to people's behaviours.
- Build your managerial competences encompassing the cultural factor.
3. Communicate efficiently in a multicultural context.
- Exchange information with people of different nationalities.
- Evaluate your capacity to be empathetic and curious.
- Understand the impact of cultural and ethnic differences on conflicts.
- Anticipate the risks of cultural rejection.
- Develop strategies to facilitate the resolution of disagreements and conflicts.
4. Capitalise on one's intercultural experience.
- Design better intercultural practices.
- Take ownership of your Iearning plan.
A quién se dirige esta formación
- Experienced manager and business people, regularly involved in international work situations.
- Excellent knowledge of english: the course is delivered entirely in English.
- It is recommended to have previously followed a course on management basics.
Objetivos de la formación
- Deal with the different cultural references systems of colleagues and work contacts.
- ldentify the key success factors in an international context.
- Organise management to be able to reach objecttves.
- Create conditions for people to take responsibility.
- Set up effective communication processes.
- Communicate more easily in English.
Beneficios de la formación presencial
- This training is entirely conducted in English.
- Dynamic teaching methods: numerous practical exercises directly linked to each participant's professional experience.
- An expert consultant with extensive international experience.
- A programme adapted to your challenges and context individual analyses and a participant manual to help you examine your current management practices and behaviours.
Fechas de la formación año 2016
|27-28 Oct||1.395€ exento de IVA|